Meraloma Rugby will be hosting their 2014 Skills Camp for Boys and Girls on Aug 18-22 (2pm-5pm) at Vancouver’s Connaught Park.
This year’s coaches include Canada-capped (7s & 15s) Lomas Brian Erichsen, Eric Wilson, Derek Townsend, Wiston Lyttleton and more!
2390 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6K 2J3
Includes: Camp T-Shirt, Gatorade, Snacks, Mouth Guard, BBQ on Friday @ 4:30pm
REGISTRATION FORM (PDF)
ALL ARE WELCOME:
• Boys and Girls – Kindergarten to Grade 10.
• No experience required - inclusive atmosphere!
• The week-long camp will be progressive and motivating.
• Experienced players will be able to fine tune their skills.
• All Rugby Coaches are Certified and experienced Players.
• Players are required to wear rugby or soccer boots, wear shorts and wear a mouth guard @ all times.
All tackling and contact is carefully controlled with an emphasis on safety, technique and teamwork.
• PLEASE bring your own Water bottle and Wear sunscreen.
• Have FUN playing a GREAT GAME.
The Camp will go Rain or Shine! Places are limited.
Please return the attached registration form with your payment as soon as possible. Your child will be considered registered, unless otherwise contacted.
For more information, contact: