Vancouver Rugby Union seeking coaches, managers and trainers for 17 rep programs
VANCOUVER - The VRU is seeking coaches, managers and trainers for this year's 17 rep teams set to compete in summer competitions.
This is the largest number of VRU REP TEAMS ever!
All interested Coaches, Managers, Trainers and Players should contact Connie McGinley (VRURepRugby@gmail.com) directly.
SENIORS - May to June - McKechnie, Hellerud-Brown & Dunbar Cups
• Try outs starting in Late April to Early May
• 2 GAMES – June 7th VIRU @ VRU and June 14th VRU @ FVRU
• VRU - Senior Men – 25
• VRU - Senior Women – 25
• VRU - U20 Men – 25 – Born in 1994 & 1995
Junior PRC - Provincial Regional Championships - June 28th and 29th
• Try outs end of MAY, plus Exhibitions games leading up to Tournament
• U15 Van East Boys – Born in 1999 & 2000
• U15 Van North Boys
• U15 Van West Boys
• U16 Vancouver Girls – Born in 1998 & 1999
PRC - Provincial Regional Championships - July 4, 5th and 6th
• Try outs beginning of June with Exhibition games leading up to Tournament (hosting 2 teams from California U18 and U16 West)
• U16 Van East Boys – Born in 1998 & 1999
• U16 Van North Boys
• U16 Van West Boys
• U18 Vancouver Girls – Born in 1996 & 1997
• U18 Van (White) Boys
• U18 Van (Blue) Boys
BC SUMMER GAMES - July 17th to 20th in Naniamo
• Try outs in May with Exhibition games leading up to the BC Summer Games - (every other year) – (NO TRAINERS)
• U14 Boys - Vancouver - Squamish - Zone 5 – Born in 2000 & 2001
• U14 Boys - Fraser River Delta - Zone 4
• U17 Girls - Vancouver - Squamish - Zone 5 – Born in 1997 & 1998
• U17 Girls - Fraser River Delta - Zone 4
ALL Head Coaches should have their Coaching Certification from the BCRU.
Please contact Connie McGinley if you have any Questions or would like to Apply.