Vancouver - 'Introduction to Competition' Coaching Clinic, with the first session scheduled for July 2rd. Upon completing the course, participants will be fully qualified to coach any team in a structured competition.
Introduction to Competition Course Info
Start Date: Tuesday July 2nd, 2013
Later Session Dates: will be determined at the first session on July 2nd
Minimum number of registrants required: 8
Location: BC Rugby Office 210 West Broadway, Vancouver BC V5Y 3W2
Registration Contact: Louise Wheeler firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches completing the Introduction to Competition Course will be:
- Trained in athlete development processes in Training to Train and Training to Compete stages of Athlete Development
- Trained in Making Ethical Decisions
- Trained in Planning a Practice
- Trained in Providing Support to Athletes in Training (Confidence in Contact and Safety in Rugby )
- Trained in Analyzing Performance
- Trained in Game Understanding at an intermediate level (individual and unit skills, strategies and tactics)
The fee for the course is $210 ($200 + GST) and is payable to BC Rugby.