VANCOUVER - The British Columbia Rugby Union is seeking an energetic and organized individual to fulfill a four-month contract from May to August.
DOWNLOAD FULL POSTING (pdf)
Working in close collaboration with BC Rugby staff, the successful contractor will be heavily involved in organizing and managing an event team for the following events:
- Provincial Club Finals in May;
- B2Gold Provincial Regional Championship events in June/July;
- National Women’s League & U20 Women National Championships in June;
- Victoria Youth International 7s Tournament in July;
- National Championship Festival in August;
- Canadian Rugby Championships – Sr Men’s logistics manager.
Exemplary communication, interpersonal skills and energy are critical for success in this role. The contractor must have a drivers licence and access to a vehicle is an asset. The contract is for 4-months from late April or early May to August. The contractor will be compensated at a rate of $3,200 to $3,800 per month, depending on experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email and no later than Friday, March 29th, 2013 to Andrew Smith, Manager of Communications (email@example.com).
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your time and consideration.