The SFU Rugby Football Club is seeking applications for the position of head coach for the Women’s premier team. The 2011-2012 was the inaugural season for the Women’s team play in the Premier Division. Over the last two years the women’s club has steadily improved, going to the finals and semi-finals in respective years and sending 9 women to provincial and national teams. We are looking for a coach that can raise the level of play to a premier standard while developing new players.
- Work with the Executive to build and develop a winning Women’s program.
- Plan and execute training sessions twice per week.
- Manage the Senior Women’s team on game day.
- Assist in identifying bursary recipients.
- Completion of the NCCP (or equivalent), preferably Level 2 or higher
- Sound technical knowledge of the game
- Excellent communication skills.
Remuneration will be discussed based on experience.
Please send resumes to Dean Hadjievangelou at email@example.com