Whether you’re new to BC or new to the sport, we want to get you onto the field. In BC you will have the opportunity to participate in full contact competitive leagues and non-contact social rugby, operated by individual clubs. Find out how you can start playing rugby, develop your skills, represent BC and Canada and more! Here’s where to start:
1. Find a club team in your area.
2. Train and with your new team (don’t forget to register).
3. Compete with your team at venues all across BC and in Seattle.
4. Take your game to the next level as part of the high performance pathway. Tryout for your regional rep team and participate in the McKechnie Cup, Ruth Hellerud-Brown Cup or Dunbar Keg.
5. Get selected to play for BC at the U20 or Senior level.
6. Catch the eye of the national team coaches and earn selection to play for Canada.
7. Compete for Canada at the Americas Rugby Championship, test matches or even the Rugby World Cup.
8. Maybe Sevens Rugby is your game. Play for Canada on the World Rugby 7s Circuit, then make your push for Olympic team selection.